Monday, October 17, 2005

Home Sweet Home.

I can't believe it's been a week since my last post. It certainly doesn't feel like it's been that long because I really haven't been all that busy. I guess I've just been lazy.

I'm still trying to figure out what my next move will be for work. I'm sort of laid off until January, and that doesn't sit well with my wallet. I'm not too worried about it though, things always seem to work out in the end. There is a possibility that I might get a second chance at the nuke plant job I missed out on a few months ago. Keep your fingers crossed for me.

Friday night Gordy and his girlfriend were up in my neck of the woods, and me managed to get together for dinner and a couple of beers. It's always great to meet up with people you've conversed with on the net, and I'm glad I didn't miss out. Gordy and Lorraine are some pretty cool people. He should have a couple of pictures up on his blog in a few days. I'll put them up here as well.

Saturday was spent doing a little racing. This race is one that we do every year, but it's not part of the circuit that we run. It would be considered an exhibition I guess. We did well though, finishing with five 1st's and one 2nd. Here is a picture of us winning a race:
















Here is the name of the place we raced at. All you can do is shake your head.