Thursday, October 06, 2005

A Quick Update.

My apologies for not updating the blog. The last week and a half or so has been real hectic!

At the end of last week I was in Charlotte, North Carolina. I flew home friday night and didn't get home until 1 AM or so. Then I had to get up early and drive the 3 hours to Wausau, WI for the snowmobile races that we were entered in. Then I had to drive home Sunday afternoon, do some laundry, repack, and catch an early flight Monday morning back to Charlotte. Most of this week has been spent in Raleigh-Durham area of North Carolina. Tonight I'm in Atlanta wrapping up a few sites that didn't have all the materials the last time we were here, then it's off to Tulsa, OK to do the same thing.

After all of that we get to drive home! I can't wait to spend a few days at home enjoying the cooler weather, turning leaves, and people without accents.