Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Katrina, you sloppy bitch!

Greetings from Wilmington, North Carolina.

Before I forget, I need to give props to Holiday Inn Express in Lexington, South Carolina. Four words explain it all: Free Beer On Tap!

Traveling is going ok, I don't have much free time to do anything, tonight is the most I've had since I've been on the road. We spent the first couple of days dodging the storm bands of Hurricane/Tropical Storm Katrina, but fortunately we haven't enountered too much rain.

Currently I'm in a Holiday Inn. Not an express, but the regular one which is cool. Internet access, bar in the lobby, hookers on speed dial, etc, etc. I'm right on the Atlantic Ocean, and I'll try to get a picture but we are soo damn busy.

I'm flying home Friday night from Atlanta and I have a friggin 3 HOUR LAYOVER in Minneapolis on friday night, from like 7pm-10pm... I have no idea what I'm going to do, but I'll probably just sit in the lounge and get fucked up..


Hasta La Pasta!