Thursday, August 18, 2005

Ghost Stories.

So I was over at the Derek Chronicles today, going through the funny links he posted, and on one of the pages there was a link to some "ghost footage". Since I like stuff like that, I clicked on the link only to be hit up with a very long "survey" that I was required to fill out before I could see the goods. Normally, I'd have said to hell with it but I was really determined while at the same time crossing my fingers that I'd see something worthwhile. I'm here to tell you that I did, but it took me a good 5 minutes to get to the end.

Just a little sidenote about this survey: It's one that would really kill your email account and possibly your snail mailbox because I was required to hand over an email address as well as full name, phone number, AND address. Oh, and the bastards weren't even hosting the ghost stuff themselves. After you filled out there survey, you were linked to ANOTHER website that was actually hosting the video. I have a clean link at the bottom of this post.

I just want to apologize if someone starts getting mail for "Mike Hunt" at 100 N. 3rd Ave in my hometown lol. I'm pretty sure abc@xyz.com isn't going to lead anywhere though.

Ok, back to the ghost stuff. I was really hoping to see some good stuff and not one of those jokes where you stare at a chair in a dining room for 30 seconds only to have the image change real fast with some loud noise. It was a video clip with "ghosts" in pictures, "ghosts" in video, sounds of "ghosts" and stuff like that. Some of them looked legit if you believe in that sort of things, while others looked not really faked but maybe bad developing.

Check it out and judge for yourself.