Tuesday, August 09, 2005

*YAWN*, Update.

Back from the races.

The verdict: Overall, the performance was average. We won some races we should've, placed in others we should've won, and didn't place in a few that we should've either placed in or won outright. I don't have the exact numbers yet, we were entered in 11 classes and hopefully the results will be posted soon. It was a good tune-up race and we were able to find out where we stand, and know that some work needs to be done. No late night escapades to report unfortunately. Given the performance, or lack of, we decided to head for home after the races were over.

Digi's link has been updated, now Britney Spears is tossing his salad I guess. A few years ago I'd have been jealous, today.. not so much.. Quit whining, mmkay? I'm being lazy over here. I think you should have your female readers toss your junk, how about "G.D. Tossed My Salad" ?

It looks like I'm heading to Atlanta in about a week. I'm not entirely sure what day I'm leaving, but I'll let you know. I'm most likely not going to have internet access while I'm on the road, so I'll be sure to take as many pictures as I can, and I'll update when I come home. I know for sure that I'll be home at the end of the month for my mom's wedding.

Was over at Espn.com today and noticed a banner ad for the Saturn Sky. New car coming out in 2006 and I'm definitely aroused. Yes, aroused.

I'm amazingly tired lately, but I'm not sure why. It's like I can't get enough sleep the last few days and I'm not sure why. I slept somewhere around 16 hours the other day, woke up, and felt like I could go right back to sleep.

I finally heard from my kids last Wednesday I believe. Totally made my week.

All the pictures look the same when you're not as into it as I am, so I'll just post one picture of my Dad winning a race:



Hasta la Pasta!