Saturday, July 30, 2005

Intellectual Property.

So here's a list of things I wish I could steal or had thought of first:

Digi's mutli-language posting. I was completely jealous when I first noticed this.

No matter what the topic is, the posts written by Neptunus Lex always seem to flow like water. I envy his ability to put thought to keyboard.

I wish I had thought of the next big idea, like Chris has.

Dena, for coming up with the term "Blog Hags" to describe her readers and posting what she's listening to on iTunes at the bottom of her posts (although she hasn't been doing that lately.. sound card still on crack?)

Stephanie, for making it in the blogging world.

Lindsey's drive, even if she channels it for mocking celebrities.

Dereks dedication, for finding stuff that always makes me laugh.