Saturday, July 16, 2005

Time for another post.

Only because it's been a while since my last post.

I'm still having some issues with the computers. One doesn't work still, while the other does everything fine.. except displays everything in 640X480 resolution. I usually can't make out pictures on websites. It's like looking at a painting while underwater.

Love Update: I had this line thrown at me the other day.. "I really like talking to you, but my ex boyfriend called me a few days ago and wants to get back together. I don't know what to do."

You better figure it out. Fast. Your time is running out. I'm not waiting.

Final preparations are being made on the snowmobiles. The first race is August 6th. I'm pretty sure I'm going to the race to help in the pits, and I'm trying to work my way into the driver's seat for some of the races. If I go, I'll have a review that most won't care about.

I'm still doing the construction thing. Getting up at the asscrack of dawn sucks, but I feel so much more productive.

I really, really need to go on a diet. If I posted a full picture of me, most of you would probably say that it doesn't look like I need to lose that much weight. I'm short and stocky and I haven't figured out where I'm packing all the pounds, but they are there. The only thing noticable is a bit of a gut and my 6 chins, but other than that I'm looking pretty good. Now I have to figure out if I want to get up at 4am so I can go running, or wait until 4pm when I'm tired from work and beat up from the sun. I need to lose about 40 pounds.

For my regular readers, I'm sorry that I haven't been commenting much on your blogs. (Except Digi's, because I can't pass up the opportunity to get in some good FIB ribbing..) I've been sidetracked, but apparently I'm going to have some more free time on my hands because of this crash and burn in Cupid Corner.

You would think with all of the political fall out, my politics blog would be running at full steam. Sadly that's not the case. It's not that I'm not interested, because I am, but it's just that I'm that lazy. There should be a few new posts on that blog soon too.

The latest information I have, is that I'll be going out of town from the middle of August until the end of September on business. Upside: company-paid hotel, meals, and flights home every two weekends. Downside: probably no internet access, 12 hours days, and manual labor. Maybe I can talk the company into sending me to alternate locations instead of home..

Oh yeah... I still haven't heard from my kids, but I'm not bitter. Nevermind, yes I am.

Do I sound bitter lately?