Sunday, July 10, 2005

Fucking Coup de PC

I'm back from my drunken trip. It lived up to all of it's promises, and I'll post a few pictures and video clips after I get everything working correctly.

I walked in the house and fired up my PC, and it won't load past the splash screen. Well isn't that cute? I've been dicking with it for about 3 hours now and got it to go past the splash screen once and it immediately took a shit on me once it got to the desktop.

I dug out the old Dell that used to be my brother's computer and it has known problems (also not wanting to load past the splash screen). I had it running good when I last disconnected it, but now the piece of shit won't go past the splash screen either. Ho Hum.

Bust out mom's spanking new, shiny laptop, which has been running shitty for about 2 months now because of garbage she loads onto it. Because of this, it's slow as syrup in January, but at least it boots up. As I type this, I type about 4 words on the keypad befor they show up on the screen. It's irritating.

So, I'll be back later, one way or another but I can't mess with it anymore or I'll end up throwing something.