Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Growing more pissed by the minute.

My kids left for Germany last Thursday. I still haven't gotten a call from my ex to tell me how the flight went, or a quick minute on the phone with the kids.

Perfect example of why we're not married anymore.

Both of the computers are still acting shitty. Mine won't boot up anymore and my brother's old one is booting up just fine and running pretty much any program I throw at it. Just one minor problem: Internet Explorer can't find or refuses to connect to the internet. What good is a computer these days that can't get you on the net? It's like a 15lb paper weight.

Job Update: Still no word on the main job I applied at, which is doing security at a nuclear power plant. I have another interesting option opening up that I'll probably end up taking. More details on that later.

Love Update: Some interesting things have developed, but it's too early to tell what will come of it. I'm still single.