Sunday, August 28, 2005

Had a decent weekend, I guess.

Yesterday afternoon was my mom's wedding, and I'm happy to say that it all went down without any problems. The ceremony was nice and short, followed by a pretty good dinner and lots of beer. We managed to kill 2 1/2 kegs plus a few bottles of vodka, gin, and whiskey.

Here's how my day went:

11:00am - The beer wagon arrives, kegs are tapped, and I sample the beer for taste and correct pressure.

11:02am-11:15am - More sampling, just to double check, triple check, etc.

12:00pm-12:10pm - Better make sure the beer is okay.

12:55pm-1:00pm - Last chance for beer before the ceremony

1:30pm - Ceremony done, it's time to eat (and drink beer!)

1:31pm - It'd be so much easier if I had a pitcher..

1:32pm - Hey, look! A pitcher!

1:32pm-9:00pm - Me, drinking from a pitcher, sometimes two pitchers

9:01pm -Someone brought a go-kart to the reception. Everyone takes turns riding it. I hit a rock structure with it, causing the drive belt to keep falling off. Nobody else gets to drive it.

9:20pm - Uncle decides he'll run home and get the cousin's mini-bike designed only for kids about 6 or 7. Aunt crashes it, gets some road rash and a bump on the head. I ruin a pair of shoes because I'm too drunk to notice that my toes are dragging on the ground.

9:30pm-12:00am - Go to various bars and continue to drink. Noticing I now have double vision, decide to call it a night.

12:30am - Pass out at a different Uncle's house.