Thursday, September 01, 2005

I'm scared..

I'm in Charleston, South Carolina..

Pumps are out of gas.. people are fighting.... buildings are on fire.. I'm almost out of gas..

Haha.. just kidding. Well, I am in Charleston but there is no civil unrest yet anyway. There were rumors that all the local gas stations were going to shut down because of shortages. And of course these southern hicks are all running scared? Why would you shut down your gas station if you owned one? Run it dry while supply and price is up.

Anyway, one more jobsite to work for a few hours in the morning, then it's a 5 hour drive to catch a flight out of Atlanta, then a layover/get drunk period in Minneapolis. Hopefully Northwest has their shit together!

Talk to ya in morning perhaps, or late tomorrow night when I get back.