Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Atlanta..

Well, I finally made it to Atlanta last night, and it isn't so hot for a change :) Temps right at 80 degree's, low humidity, and all is well.

My flights from Green Bay and Minneapolis went smooth, except for a minor SNAFU with the TSA folks in Green Bay. Tried to bring a banned item in my luggage, they found it.. then gave me a slap on the hand, and off I went. Oh well.

I'll be on the road until Sept 16th, then I should be home for another weekend. I'll be working in the Atlanta area mostly, but towards the end of the trip we'll be heading to Alabama and Mississippi, which should be interesting, although we'll be at the north end of each state.

Big up's to the Hampton Inn and Holiday Inn for providing free computer usage. It really helps out a guy like me who doesn't have a laptop.