Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Night on the Town.

Well, not really a whole night, more like a couple of hours.

I was getting bored sitting at Casa de Madre. The kids were asleep and there was nothing on tv, so I decided to hit the streets. A quick survey of town showed me that half the drinking establishments were closed, but half were open. I made a strategic move, and picked one to enter.

The mission was to take a quick survey to see if I would run into anyone I knew. My first shot was a direct hit. Turns out the guy bartending was in the grade ahead of me in school, so I was able to catch up on the latest intel. There wasn't much in the way of scenery, but there were a few tourists in the bar drinking some obviously out of town drinks. Too bad they all had boyfriends. Ho hum.

Guess I'll have to do some more surveillance, and see what pops up on the radar.