Thursday, May 26, 2005

Goodbye Y'all

This should be my last post from Texas. Next time I log on to the blog, it should be from the great state of Wisconsin. Home to lots of beer, a bad baseball team, and the occasional serial killer.

The transformation from a southern blog to a northern blog should be a smooth transition. Further, I declare that henceforth any potential usage of y'all will no longer be tolerated on this blog. The glorious use of "eh" will probably creep into the posts, just to keep it real.

Don't worry, this will not become a cheese or (fudge) Packer blog either. The sorry and boring topics should continue ad infinitum.

I hope everyone has a fun and safe Memorial Day weekend. In between booze and BBQ's, try to remember why you have Monday off in the first place. It's for an important reason.

I might be back online by Monday, but for sure by Tuesday.

Mark, out.