Friday, May 20, 2005

And on the 7th day, the chosen one will rise to blog again...

Forgive me Father, for I have sinned. It has been 7 days since my last blog entry.

You are forgiven.

Truth be told my absence is somewhat embarrassing. Last month I upgraded to dsl service and it threw my budget a little out of whack. Full month charges, partial month charges, activation charges, etc, etc. So I was forced to live with a temporary disconnection of services.

Sorry to all who have missed me. And apparently a few people have indeed missed me. I can't tell you how good that actually makes me feel. Even though I will probably never meet some of you in real life, it makes me happy to know that people missed my writing, no matter how much it sucks. Although I'm sure I would've found something to write about, as I look back on the last week I can't think of anything that happened that was blog-worthy. I took the time away to clean some junk out of closets and that sort of thing.

As I write this, my little brother is on his way down for a visit. I can't wait to see him. I think it's been almost 2 years, and that's way to long in my opinion. I'm pretty excited about the whole affair, but it all makes me feel a little weird inside. I've never been very religious, particularly in the "God's Plan for You" department, or had much faith in destiny or fate. But some things have been happening lately that are putting me in a position for a potential return to Wisconsin permanently. You would think this would make me happy, and it does, but I've always lived with a healthy amount of skepticism and there are some loose ends that could prevent me from going home for good. These will all play out real soon and the picture should be much clearer.