Thursday, May 05, 2005

When a little of nothing is better than a lot of something

Today was one of those weird days.

Woke up at 5:15 to some piercing pain in my shoulder. I had a pinched nerve or whatever and it hurt like hell for about an hour and a half. It felt like I had been stabbed or shot. Now, I didn't wake up and think "oh damn, my shoulder hurts". I woke up because of the pain. And it still hurts.

I managed to get to work on time, although every part of my concious was telling me to use the pain in my shoulder as an excuse to take the day off. Nope, can't do that.. gotta make sure I make some good sales today. Ended up finishing the day 130% to quota. Not too shabby.

Got home from work and started night #3 of working on Karma's blog. Almost got it how she wants it, but still need to make a few changes that I haven't figured out yet. Got pissed and gave up for the night after about 2 hours of steady work on it.

Looking around the apartment as I write this, I know I should get off the PC and pick up the place, but I don't want to. The mess will be there for me to pick up tomorrow night.

Hope everyone had a great Cinco de Drinko!