Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Well, that's the way it is.

I don't obsess. I swear. Occasionally I get a little pissy with the amount of (or lack of) traffic to my blog. Understandably there is a reciprocal relationship between the quality and quantity of posts and the hits you get, but I've always maintained that I do the blog for me, and if anyone else joins in for the ride it would be cool.

Having an audience is a pretty cool thing for the most part, except for the pressure to post on a regular basis just to feed the masses. It would be awesome to have a sitemeter report that looked a little like this:




















But we can't all live in the limelight.

If you're still reading this, it's your lucky day.. I have a special treat in store for you. Click the link and watch the video all the way to the end. It'll make your life more meaningful in every possible way.

Ever hear of Morgellons Disease? Neither did I until I read this article. I'm completely freaked out by it. I'd rather have AIDS, and I'm not joking.

Another little prize, because it's cool to be a Bush Hater.