Sunday, March 26, 2006

It burns when I see!

As promised, I've posted the pepper spray video.

A couple of things to point out:

* As far as training goes, we got off "easy". Most police departments and academies will make you perform tasks after getting sprayed, such as handcuffing a subject, retaining your weapon while someone tries to take it from you, etc. As you'll see in the video, all that happened to me is that I was sprayed in the face and led directly to water to flush out my eye.

* Most people who get sprayed for training get hit in both eyes. In the video you'll see that I was only hit in one eye.

* The person who took the video was a little slow. When it starts I was just sprayed. The video quality is a little low, but you can see the pepper spray dripping down my face before the video starts.

* Any hoping to see me running around or crying like a bitch will be disappointed. Most of the video will show me getting my eye flushed out and then sitting on a bench.

* The video has no sound.