Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Yeah, she still does it for me

So I was getting ready to check email this morning, and happened to be on Yahoo's mainpage, when something caught my eye on their "Buzz Log" section, and it happened to be an article about Christina Applegate's performance in the CBS Sunday Movie Suzanne's Diary for Nicholas. I happened to watch this movie the other night for a couple of reasons: I was bored, and Christina is some good eye-candy. She played a doctor in the movie, but I'll spare you all the details. Go here if you want to read more about the movie. A lot of people are dismissive of her because she played Kelly on Married.. with Children for so long. I'm not saying the girl should be nominated for an Oscar, but she put in a good performance in the TV movie.

Not that the question comes up a lot, but if someone asks me what my "type" is, looks wise, she pretty much nails it in this picture

Who knows, I've never met the woman, and she could be a complete bitch in person, but I'm not going to let that possibility crush my dreams lol.