Wednesday, March 23, 2005

What a week.. and it's only half over!

Things have been a little odd this week. It's one of those things where you're waiting for the other shoe to drop.

Monday was a long and mostly boring day. My sales sucked and it put me in another shitty mood.

I live in an apartment complex which has a community washer and dryer set up. Last night I went to go do some laundry, and all the washers and dryers were in use. I've been living here for about 5 months and it's the first time that's happened during the week. I never wash clothes on the weekend because the place is always packed. I finally got my clothes washed and into a dryer (always a nervous point for me ever since I had 4 sets of pants and a couple of shirts stolen when I left the clothes unattended about 2 months ago). The dryer completed it's cycle and my clothes were still damp. These are coin-op machines and I'm not sticking more money into them when my clothes were 20 minutes from being dry. So, last night I had clothes hanging up all over the house air drying LOL.

Today started out rather uneventful. Got up, went to work with a somewhat neutral attitude (trying to stay positive about work and all I can come up with is a middle of the road attitude LOL) . The calls were coming in at a decent pace, had easy customers to work with and ended up with a good amount of sales without having to push hard. Today went how I invisioned everyday going when I took this job. I got a ride home from work with Karma and realized I forgot my house key at work! Dammit! I had to crawl through a bedroom window to get in the house..but I made it without anyone calling the police for a potential breaking and entering.

Two days left in the work week and I'm hoping for more days like today, sales-wise. I'm off this weekend and I'll probably be spending Easter with my kids. I haven't seen them in a few weeks because of working on the weekends and I'm looking forward to it big time.