Friday, March 11, 2005

Chronicles of Derek

In my first post ever, I gave a little shout out to my friend Derek and his blog. I've been planning to give him a bigger plug when I had the chance and today is as good a day as any. Derek posts some really good stuff to his blog and his site was really my motivation for starting one of my own. He has also started a forum with a lot of different topics you can post on. It's pretty cool and he's hoping to get more members to sign up and post stuff. Currently there seems to be about 10 of us that do all the posting, but we'd like to see more contributions. So, if you're looking to meet some people and bullshit about various topics, I encourage you to check it out.

Check out his blog by going here

after you've finished checking that out

Check out his forum, sign up and post some stuff here