Sunday, March 20, 2005

Format Problems Resolved, sort of..

As far as I know, my blog still does not format correctly with Internet Explorer. I'll have to email blogger about this since it appears to be a problem with their template. I have found a fix however, that some of you may be interested in. Derek has been trying to convice me to switch to Netscape's browser, but I have some bias against Netscape that I can't even explain lol, so I decided to give Mozilla Firefox a try. I've heard some good reviews about it and I decided to give it a try. The first thing that suprised me is when I went to download it. It's free, and it is only about a 6MB download.. that's incredibly small for a major change on your computer. I got it up and running which was very painless, it automatically will import your favorites and other settings from Internet Explorer if you want it to (you can also choose to import nothing and start fresh). I used the broswer about 10 times before I decided to make it my default browser. I'm very happy with it so far and you'd like to try it out, there is a link on my sidebar, which may be at the lower right corner of this blog if you're currently using I.E.