Friday, November 25, 2005

I'm really not a stalker, I swear.

Been a pretty busy few days in the semi-white North.

The reason I haven't been posting as much lately is because I've been working as much as humanly possible in order to make up for the holiday, make a little extra cash for Christmas, and my upcoming snowmobile trip.

Thanksgiving was really low key. The only relative that I saw outside of my immediate family was my grandmother. That was ok I guess, but sometimes I miss the days when the whole family would gather around the bird.



On my way to work this morning, the local DJ's were running through the list of celebrity birthdays. If you're a longtime reader here, you'll know who I think the hottest actress is. Today is Christina Applegate's birthday. She's 34 and still married. Dammit.










Random Thought:

Am I the only one who gets half a chubby while watching the Weather Channel? I usually don't watch the weather forecast on any channel, but lately I've been watching it in order to dress appropriately for work and to keep tabs on my upcoming vacation. 9 out 10 women employed the Weather Channel are certified hotties. And don't leave comments denying it.