Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Dead Man Walking

My balls are really dragging. I'd post a picture, but I'm too tired.

Monday I was up at 5am, at the plant by 8 am (takes me an hour to get there). Fingerprints, breathlyzer, 3D hand scan (this was cool, more on this some other post), and piss test. Done by 2pm, went to my current job, worked until 2am. In bed by 2:30am, back up at 4:45am.

Tuesday was plant access training. Fail and you're out. Class starts at 7am sharp. I worried about it all day since I only got 2 hours of sleep. It was 6 hours of lecture on topics I've never encountered before. Fought the urge to sleep all day, figured I'd bomb the test. Managed to pull a 94%. Done at 3:30pm, off to my current job.

I just got home, and I have to get up at 4:45 again. Radiation training today. More lecture, another pass-or-go-home test.

Tomorrow and Friday is uniform fittings and teleconference with a Shrink. That should be fun, I'll have no patience left by the time I get around to talking to him.

I'm told my background check is complete and forwarded to the investigations supervisor for final o.k. before giving my potential new employer the green light. This takes a minor load off of my chest.

I'm so tired and would enjoy death. Why am I blogging?

Goodnight.