Friday, February 10, 2006

Running in place.

That's how I've been feeling all week. The company that is doing my background check has called me a few times with some routine questions. It's also appears they are more detailed than some of my previous background checks. That fact has created a little anxiety, simply because you never really know how things will turn out. This morning they called me again and told me they were waiting on a response from one of my references and my background check will be complete. Good news for a Friday.

No plans for the weekend here, hope everyone has a good one.

Monday the fun begins. Training all day, work all night, sleep 2-3 hours sometime after work. Try not to oversleep, try not to fall asleep at the wheel, try to be on time. Next Friday can't get here soon enough!