Sunday, December 25, 2005

It is what it is.

I've been real lazy about posting lately. I don't have any excuses and I don't make any apologies.

So it turns out that my losses from the trip could be recovered under insurance, but we were advised not to do it for a number of reasons. An early Christmas gift from my mom replaced the jacket, so I'm just out on the camera. I'll replace it eventually.

Christmas started off with some mixed emotions. As most of my (two?) readers know, my kids now live in Germany and it sucks that they aren't here for the holidays. I miss them, and I talked to them on the phone, but I was determined not to let it ruin my Christmas, and it didn't. It's not my fault that they are over there, and as much as I wish I could, I can't change the fact that they are there. I just let them know that they were missed, as I always do, and then we talked about their cool new toys hehe..

I think I'm going back to Michigan in a few days to visit some family and just get out of the general area for a while. I need some new motivation to start off the new year.

P.S.

Merry Christmas, Happy Festivus, or whatever else you might celebrate. Hope it was enjoyable!