Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Still appropriate.

Remember how I said nothing good ever comes out of our area making national news? Yeah, we're at it again. We have a serial flasher. Kind of makes you chuckle, until you find out he flashed a young girl and sexually assaulted another woman. But he's up to about 45 and counting.
On my trek back from Omaha I heard a great song- a classic really. I bet it's been 5 years since I heard it, but it's completely relevant today:
Theres too many men
Too many people
Making too many problems
And not much love to go round
Can't you see
This is a land of confusion.

This is the world we live in
And these are the hands were given
Use them and lets start trying
To make it a place worth living in.
Since I'm usually a fan of remakes, I'm really digging the new version of this old Genesis song.
P.S. Thinking I might switch to a Mac if one of these is included in each purchase.