Wednesday, June 22, 2005

What a slacker.

Me, that is. Sorry to the 2 or 3 people that read my blog on a daily basis. My laziness has been unacceptable, but to be truthful I haven't had much to blog about lately.

Most of my motivation came from work or things I saw or read aboot in the news. Since I've been back in Wisconsin, I haven't seen a single news broadcast, I'm obviously not working, and I've been catching up on a lot of beer drinking since I have no responsibilities. In fact, I saw an advertisement for a job that I want to apply for and there was a deadline for submitting applications (which is tomorrow by the way) and I had to check the computer to make sure of that because I didn't even know what date today was, that's how far from reality I've been.

*Job Update* - I have no job. But I have one real promising lead and a couple other possible options that are being considered. I'll get into those options in another blog entry perhaps.

*Fun Update* - As I mentioned in comments on Dani's blog, even though I am surrounded by water, I have yet to actually get out in a boat, go swimming, tubing, etc. It's starting to piss me off and I'll have to do something about that soon. Last night I sat at a local bar, ate some fried cheese curds and tossed back about 9 beers or so while watching my Detroit Piston's win game 6 of the NBA Finals. Go Detroit!

*Love Update* - Ha! That's a good one. I've been single for about 2 1/2 years now, and the tea leaves don't indicate anything different in the near future. I don't think I could get laid in a whore house these days. My mojo's off, probably because I'm not working and I'm still adapting to the home settings, plus "Wanna go back to my mom's house?" doesn't usually play well with the ladies.

Anywho, that's probably a good enough update for the moment, I'm sure it'll keep my one or two readers happy for a day. Maybe.